Learn more about bringing a Friends Couple Enrichment event to your community, or follow the links below to learn more about attending an event that is already planned. If you have questions, email email@example.com.
- February 8-10, 2019: “Connecting From the Heart” Couple Enrichment at Woolman Hill Retreat Center, Deerfield Massachusetts. Led by Jamie and Dan Mudd. Registration Open
- March 15-17, 2019: Couple Enrichment at Pendle Hill Retreat Center, Wallingford, Pennsylvania. Led by Marsha and Mike Green. Registration now open
- June 30 – July 6, 2019: We are submitting a request for Couple Enrichment Workshops at the Friends General Conference Gathering in Grinnell, Iowa.
Past Events (2018-):
- November 18, 2018, Signy Fridriksson and Steve Fick will lead a one-day workshop in Ottawa. Contact them at firstname.lastname@example.org for details.
- October 26-28, 2018. Cathy Walling and Scott Bell will lead a Couple Enrichment weekend in Fairbanks. Contact email@example.com for details.
- October 26-28, 2018. “Life Transitions: A Friends Couple Enrichment Workshop”, offered by Signy Fridriksson and Steve Fick in Lanark, Ontario (west of Ottawa). Registration form .
- September 21-23, 2018: Couple Enrichment at Powell House in Old Chatham, NY. Led by John and Debbie Humphries.
- August 25, 2018: Couple Enrichment one-day event at Mt. Eden Friends Meeting, Auckland, New Zealand. Offered by Mike and Marsha Green. Download flyer for more information: CE Flyer NZ Mt Eden Aug 2018
- August 3-11, 2018: Steve Fick and Signy Fridriksson will hold a Special Interest Group about Couple Enrichment entitled “Relationships as Spiritual Practice” at Canadian Yearly Meeting (August 3-11) in Barrie, Ontario. Date to be determined. For more info contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- July 2-6, 2018: Couple Enrichment workshop #47 at Friends General Conference Gathering in Toledo, Ohio. Led by Pamela and Dave Minden, and by Merry Stanford and Peter Wood. Registration opens April 2, 2018
- June 27: 1-day workshop in Tauranga, New Zealand, led by Marsha and Mike Green.
- June 1-6 Young Adult Conference at Pendle Hill on “Continuing Revolution: Building Intentional Lives!” will include Cathy Walling and Scott Bell as members of the presenting team for “Love and Relationships Day”. For more information, visit https://pendlehill.org/learn/continuing-revolution/#.WqLQYO7waL3
- May 4-5, 2018: Couple Enrichment at the Unitarian Universalist fellowship in Fairbanks, AK sponsored by the UU fellowship. Led by Cathy Walling and Scott Bell. Download flyer.
- April 7, 2018: Couple Enrichment one-day event in Palmerston North, New Zealand. Led by Mike and Marsha Green. CE Flyer NZ 2018
- January 2018 – annual retreat of Couple Enrichment Leader Couples
- November 17-19, 2017: “Intentionally Tending our Relationship,” full weekend event, Friday evening through Sunday afternoon, led by Scott Bell and Cathy Walling in Fairbanks Alaska. For info, email email@example.com.
- October 28, 2017: “Communication Skills for Couples,” 9:00AM-3:00PM, introductory event led by Tom and Sharon Baring in Fairbanks, Alaska. For info, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- October 13 – 14, 2017: Friday evening and Saturday (all day) event for Orange grove Meeting, Pasadena, CA. Led by Kathy and Jeff Richman.
- July 2-8, 2017 at the Friends General Conference Summer Gathering in Niagara, New York. Sacred Conversations: Couple Enrichment. Two sessions: one led by Tom and Sharon Baring, and one led by Nancy Bronder and Philip Major.
- June 17-18, 2017 in Ottawa, Canada, co-led by Maria Gomez & José Maria Gonzalez and Steve Fick & Signy Fridriksson. Saturday, 9 a.m. – 6 p.m., Sunday 9 a.m. – 1 p.m. View the flyer for more information.
- June 16-17, 2017 at Southern Appalachian Yearly Meeting and Association (SAYMA) – an introductory 3 hour workshop led by Mary Linda McKinney and Mark Wutka.
- June 2-4, 2017 at the The Maison Quaker in the village of Congénies in the Languedoc region of the south of France. This retreat will be facilitated by Gretta and Jacob Stone as they travel in France to celebrate their 50th wedding anniversary. Read the flyer for more information.
- May 20, 2017: 1 day event in Sandy Springs, MD, led by Joan and Rich Liversidge.
- April 28, 2017: Weekend event in Fairbanks, AL, led by Cathy and Scott Walling. View flyer for more information.
- April 15, 2017: 1-day event in Hartford, CT, led by John and Debbie Humphries.
- February 11, 2017: Third annual Couple Enrichment Contemplative Retreat, NC, which turned into a one-day event at Carolina Friends School in Durham, NC, led by Marsha and Mike Green.
- January 27-29, 2017 in Ben Lomond Quaker Center near Santa Cruz, CE workshop by Kathy and Jeffrey Richman. For more information email email@example.com
December 11, 2016 at the Rochester Folk Art Guild, New York, introduction to Couple Enrichment by Maria Gomez-Umana and Jose Gonzalez. For more information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
November 2016: Couple Enrichment Interest Group – Fairbanks (11/7 and 11/11, 2016) Folks in Fairbanks, Alaska, who are interested in learning more about Couple Enrichment and having a chance to experienced witnessed dialogues are invited to join with three Friends Couple Enrichment leaders at two times in November:
Sunday, Nov. 6th, 5:30-7:30pm — Hidden Hill Friends Center and Friday, Nov, 11th, 6:00-9:00pm — Scott Bell and Cathy Walling’s house
- November 12-13, 2016 in Ottawa Canada, workshop co-led by Signy Fridriksson & Steve Fick and Jose Gonzalez & Maria Gomez Umana. For more information see our flier or contact email@example.com
- October 29th, 2016 in Fairbanks, Alaska, a 4.5 hour Introductory Workshop will be led by Sharon and Tom Baring. See our flier or contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- September 24, 2016: Couple Enrichment Interest Session & Potluck, Durham, NC Come learn more about Friends Couple Enrichment in the Durham, NC area. Durham Friends Meeting already hosts two on-going groups of couples who have built on what they experienced in a Couple Enrichment workshop and continue to take time out each month to nurture their relationships. Mike and Marsha Green invite any couple who is interested in exploring what being in a monthly Couple Enrichment group is like to join us on Sept. 24 from 4 p.m. to 8:30 p.m. to learn more.
- August 8, 2016 in Castleton, Vermont: At New England Yearly Meeting, an interest group open to all, “Curious About Couple Enrichment?” For more information go to email@example.com
- July 16 and 17, 2016 in Ottawa Canada, Introduction to Couple Enrichment, a weekend retreat led by Signy Fridriksson and Steve Fick and co-led by Jose Gonzalez and Maria Gómez-Umaña. For more information email nosotrosFCE@gmail.com
- July 6, 2016 in St. Joseph, Minnesota: At the Friends General Conference Gathering, an interest group open to all, “Curious About Couple Enrichment?” For more information email firstname.lastname@example.org
- July 3 to 9, 2016 in St. Joseph, Minnesota: At the Friends General Conference Gathering, “Couple Enrichment from the Heart.” For more information visit the fgc website